Finally. Done. Seems that there was always something that claimed priority over this project, but finally it is complete. We made the headboard using scrap lumber, batting and foam from Johnson’s Fabrics in Bartlett, and this lovely fabric from Premier Fabrics in Germantown, TN.
The picture over the bed was the “inspiration piece” for this room. The colors are perfect and the price even better…it was scavenged from a pile of trash. Yes. Seriously. From a pile of trash.
And yesterday, I added a project I hope to have completed this weekend…..converting an apparent piece of junk I snagged at a local thrift store into a stand for my new PC and a sneaky place to hide cables.
|Pillowcases embroidered by my husband’s great-grandmother. They are absolutely perfect.|